Right of cancellation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must notify us (woellner-MagTec., Erich-Klausener-Str. 49, 15827 Blankenfelde; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: +49 (1) 525 3947677) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you cancel this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than any additional charges arising from your choosing a different method of delivery to the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your cancellation of this Agreement. We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. This period is deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for checking their nature, properties and functioning.
The right of withdrawal exists unless the parties have agreed otherwise,
not for subsequent contracts:
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
End of the cancellation policy
woellner-MagTec. Status 01/2018
Sample revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back).
- To woellner-MagTec, Erich-Klausener-Str. 49, 15827 Blankenfelde; e-mail: email@example.com
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only for paper notification)
(*) Delete as appropriate.